Shangpree Marine Energy Eye Mask (60pcs)
The Shangpree Marine Energy Eye Mask is an under-eye mask enriched with antioxidant-rich algae, spirulina and chondrus crispus. It also contains herbal (like rosemary and chamomile) and botanical extracts, as well as deeply hydrating ingredients like Sodium Hyaluronate, to sooth your skin. This anti-aging formula is perfect to ensure your skin’s beautiful condition and keep your delicate under-eye area hydrated. When you use them regularly your under-eye are will be brighter, smoother and look more youthful.
Application of skin:
All skin types
How to use:
1. Use the spatula to lift out two pieces and place them directly under the eyes as on the picture on the jar.
2. Leave on for 20 minutes. The hydrogel material will stay moist for a longer time than normal mask products.
3. Remove the eye mask and pad in any remaining serum with your fingertips.
4. Apply your eye cream afterwards.
You can use it in the morning or evening.
Ideal for tired eyes, antioxidant, anti-wrinkle, healing, soothing, brightens skin tone, for a more youthful appearance
Algae, Spirulina, Soothing herbal extracts, Pearl Extract
Benefits of the Ingredients:
- Algae: It has amazing moisture binding properties so it hydrates and softens your skin. Also it is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamins A, B1, iron, phosphorus, copper and sodium. Algae help prevent damage from free radicals and contains amino acids, which help firm your skin. So in general Algae is a great anti-aging ingredient!
- Spirulina: It is great to rejuvenate skin.
- Soothing herbal extracts: Ingredients like lavender, rosemary and chamomile help to calm the skin.
- Pearl Extract: It helps to replenish and rebuild the skin's natural collagen.
If you have a very dry under eye area apply first a little bit of your eye cream and pad it in softly. Afterwards, place the eye mask directly under your eyes. After 20 minutes remove the eye mask, pad in the remaining serum and apply another layer of your eye cream.
This eye mask is called marine for some reasons:
It contains a slew of sea worthy botanicals: red algae, several different types of kelp, giant bladder kelp, kombu, oarweed, brown macroalgae, green algae, spirulina, wakame, kijiki, sponge seaweed and plankton.
Full Ingredients List:
Water, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Butylene Glycol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Algae Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Pearl Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Pearl Powder, Plankton Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaft Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Betaine, Allantoin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Calcium Chloride, Chromium Oxide Greens, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891, Titanium/Titanium Dioxdie, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Scutellaria Caicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.